£37k - 40k per year + Healthcare, Van + Fuel card
about 1 year ago
Are you a Mobile Combustion Engineer based in the M25 with the drive to push your career to the next level, in a company that will actively support this? If this sounds like you then please read more about this great permanent opportunity we are currently recruiting.
I’m looking for a Mobile Combustion Engineer to work for a genuinely great company who are one step ahead of the competition when it comes to taking care of employees. The company are winning new prestigious contracts across London and are committed to developing employees to grow their own career in line with the expansion of the business.
What’s in it for you?
- A generous basic salary of up to £40,000 per annum, with company van and fuel card supplied
- Generous healthcare and pension packages
- Mobile phone and uniform are also provided
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Personal development reviews where you can discuss training and development needs – carving out your own career
You’ll be onsite at various clients within London mainly within the M25 from high end buildings, commercial offices, industrial and some residential. You’ll be doing a mixture of PPMs and reactive maintenance on commercial boilers with some need for domestic from time to time.
What you’ll need:
- Experience working in a similar role within the Facilities Management sector
- Full complement of gas tickets such as: CCN1, CPA1, COCN1, CIGA1, TPCP1, CDGA1, CNWAT, TCPC1A
- Excellent communication skills – you’ll be dealing with some high end clients – so you’ll need to be well presented and articulate in your dealings with them.
- Full clean driving license
Certificates including PASMA, manual handling, legionella and asbestos awareness would be highly advantageous.
If this sounds like you, and you’re looking to work for a rewarding and exciting business, then please apply with your CV today, detailing full work history and qualifications. Interviews will be held online for this role.