£12 per hour + VAN, FUEL CARD, LAPTOP, PHONE,TABLET
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced cleaning supervisor experienced in managing a variety of sites, based in London? If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that truly value quality, professionalism and the commitment to customer satisfaction then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000
- Industry specific training programmes to further develop your career.
- Company vehicle, fuel card with private mileage available.
- An opportunity to run a high profile cleaning contract for a leading global company
- Flexible working hours
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Laptop, phone and tablet provided
- Immediate start
My client is a highly respected cleaning contractor that provides contract cleaning services for a wide range of clients across the UK. The company is well established and has excellent opportunities for career development and progression with an employee friendly culture. We have been working with this company for many years and can honestly say they are fantastic to work for , the managers are incredibly friendly , welcoming and go above and beyond for their clients and their staff.
You will be responsible for the daily operations of a high profile cleaning contract ensuring high levels of deliverance are maintained. You will have a portfolio of 5 sites, 1 in Essex , 1 in Surrey , 1 in Sussex , 1 in Portsmouth and 1 in Hertfordshire. Each site has around 4-5 members of staff so you will be managing a team of around 20.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage a team of Supervisors and Cleaning Operatives to deliver a high quality cleaning operation across numerous sites
- Manage and control the cleaning services in line with the agreed specification
- Actively enforce relevant statutory Company and site health and safety compliance
- Monitor equipment
- Identify and rectify service improvement opportunities
- Monitor and control wages to revenue analysis
- Evaluate, communicate and rectify all internal audits conducted
- Ensure that cleaning programs are implemented in accordance with requirements
- Experience of managing multiple cleaning sites & contracts.
- Ability to liaise and work professionally with clients and staff
- Experience of motivating, managing and leading cleaning teams in excess of 30
- Excellent communication skills.
- Full UK Driving licence.
You will ideally be based in South London as the sites are in Tilbury, Crawley , Camberley , Welwyn Garden City and Portsmouth
If you would like to work for a leading cleaning contractor with a blue chip client then please apply with your CV to email@example.com . This is a temp to perm opportunity.