£12.60 - 12.60 per hour + VAN, FUEL CARD, LAPTOP, PHONE
2 months ago
Over 100 candidates have gone perm in this job after 10 weeks – are an experience cleaning supervisor available for a temp role with a view to a perm job in 2022? Read on.
You will be working as a mobile cleaning supervisor with one of the world’s biggest brands. Training and ongoing support is included for you and you’ll love being a part of this fantastic team. We have already successfully placed a temp to perm mobile supervisor with this company in the last 9 months and they are a very valued member of the team. Due to new buildings acquired they are looking for a mobile supervisor to look after cleaning staff on 3 of their brand new sites.
Location , Shifts , Pay :
- Barking , West Thurrock , Crawley
- 40 hours per week with flexibility required
- Laptop, phone, tablet, van, & fuel card
On top of this the management team are extremely warm , welcoming and friendly and they genuinely treat their staff very well and go above and beyond to look after them.
We have had a number of candidates start working here and they are really enjoying it and said it’s a great place to work! These people are now permanent and the managers are looking foran experienced mobile supervisor to join their team as soon as possible.
That could be you. Apply today. You’ll need a DBS (which we can help you with)
The company is a highly respected cleaning contractor that provides contract cleaning services for a wide range of clients across the UK. The company is well established and has excellent opportunities for career development and progression with an employee friendly culture. We have been working with this company for many years and can honestly say they are fantastic to work for , the managers are incredibly friendly , welcoming and go above and beyond for their clients and their staff.
You will be responsible for the daily operations of a high profile cleaning contract ensuring high levels of deliverance are maintained. You will have a portfolio of 3 sites, 1 in Barking , 1 in West Thurrock and the other in Crawley . Each site has around 8-12 members of staff so you will be managing a team of around 36-40
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage a team of Supervisors and Cleaning Operatives to deliver a high quality cleaning operation across numerous sites
- Manage and control the cleaning services in line with the agreed specification
- Actively enforce relevant statutory Company and site health and safety compliance
- Monitor equipment
- Identify and rectify service improvement opportunities
- Monitor and control wages to revenue analysis
- Evaluate, communicate and rectify all internal audits conducted
- Ensure that cleaning programs are implemented in accordance with requirements
- Experience of managing multiple cleaning sites & contracts.
- Ability to liaise and work professionally with clients and staff
- Experience of motivating, managing and leading cleaning teams in excess of 30
- Excellent communication skills.
- Full UK Driving licence.
You will ideally be based in East London as the sites are in West Thurrock , Barking and Crawley
If you would like to work for a leading cleaning contractor with a blue chip client then please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . This is a temp to perm opportunity and they are looking to interview next week!