£8.45 - 8.45 per hour
over 2 years ago
Do you have experience working as a Mobile cleaning Manager?
Would you like to work for a company that can offer stability and progression?
If you are based in the Bedford or surrounding area and answer “yes” to the above then please read on:
Dependable, Expert, Dedicated, Meticulous, and Trustworthy – These are among the words that have been used to describe my client. They constantly strive, not only to live up to this feedback, but to exceed it!
This part time position involves travelling to different sites. You will provide professional cleaning services and mobile support to there clients. This role has the potential to become full time for the right candidate!
20 hours per week with a salary of £17,500 pro rata although additional hours may be available.
Full training will be given in this challenging yet rewarding role. You must have a UK driving license and willingness to work flexible hour’s essential.
Duties include: Window Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, Floor Maintenance and Deep Cleaning.
The ideal candidate
- You will ideally have worked as a mobile cleaning manager.
- Can work flexible hours
- Happy to Work Some weekends and evenings
- Hold a current clean driving licence
What’s on offer?
- Generous salary
- Company vehicle
- Opportunity for training
- Opportunity for progression
- A great team to be part of!
This company prides themselves on being a great employer to work and offer:
- A salary of £8.45 per hour
An excellent opportunity to join a stable and growing organisation
If you like what you have read so far and want to know more, you now have two options:
- If you choose to click apply I will be notified of your application immediately and will reply upon review of your CV (Please allow 48 hours for a response)
- Send a full CV direct to my email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as Area Cleaning Manager – I will respond within 48 hours following a review of your CV.