Thorn Baker EFM are currently recruiting for a Cleaner for an Estates management company to start from as soon as next week on an ongoing basis potentially temp to perm.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced cleaner to become part of an estates team. As an experienced cleaner , you will be carrying out cleaning duties for residential sites local to you
The role will involve being picked up by one of their members of staff and driving to sites around Nottingham , Mansfield and Grantham and dropped off back home at the end of the day. You will be working as a team of 2 carrying out cleaning and light gardening duties.
Working hours are Monday - Friday 7am - 4pm paying £11ph weekly pay every Friday.
Job objectives and responsibilities:
- Dust, damp wipe or wash walls, skirting boards, hand rails, ledges, window sills, radiators, lifts, doors and frames
- Sweeping floors with brushes or dust control mops.
- Mopping floors with wet or damp mops.
- Hovering of carpeted areas.
- Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points.
- Light gardening duties
- Hard working
- Experience as a cleaner in previous roles
If you are available to start from next week and live in the Bestwood area of Nottingham please apply via the link today.