£9.00 - 9.50 per hour + Company vehicle, uniform and mobile
almost 2 years ago
Monday 25th November
Mobile Cleaner required in multiple areas such as Edgware , Enfield , Brixton and Westminster for long term roles starting immediately . You MUST have a driving license , applicants without will not be considered due to the nature of the role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced mobile cleaner to become part of an estates team. As an experienced cleaner , you will be carrying out cleaning duties for residential sites local to you in areas such as Edgware, Enfield , Brixton , Westminster
Job objectives and responsibilities:
- Dust, damp wipe or wash walls, skirting boards, hand rails, ledges, window sills, radiators, lifts, doors and frames
- Sweeping floors with brushes or dust control mops.
- Mopping floors with wet or damp mops.
- Hovering of carpeted areas.
- Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points.
- Be able to competently mix cleaning supplies in the correct quantities for safe use.
- Replenish consumable items e.g. soap, toilet rolls, paper towels (if contractual).
- Clean toilets, urinals, hand basins and sinks (if contractual).
- Clean communal kitchen areas (if contractual).
- Hard working
- Ideally live in either Edgware , Enfield , Brixton or Westmminster
- Positive attitude
- IT literate (use of tablet, smart phone apps).
- Drivers licence essential – van provided.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written (English).
- Previous experience in cleaning environment.
- Knowledge of cleaning substances and techniques preferable.
- A strong customer focused approach.
- Be able to work without supervision.
- Be able to follow a schedule and work to deadlines.
- Good timekeeping and personal presentation skills.
- Ability to implement Health and Safety requirements to ensure safe working practices.
Required experience: 1 Years’ cleaner Experience required
Licence or certification: Full UK Driving Licence
Days: Monday - Friday
Timing: 08:00 – 16:00 (37.5 hrs p/w)