£35k per year + Van + benefits
5 months ago
Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer - Permanent Opportunity - London - £35,000
Are you a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer, looking to work for a maintenance contractor where you can really develop your career? Are you keen on working for a company that can offer you a stable career, where new work is coming in all the time? If so, please read more about this great opportunity and apply today with your CV.
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll receive a basic salary between £35,000 per annum
- The opportunity to earn yourself extra cash by picking up overtime which is paid at time and a half.
- Call out 1 in 10 - £150 standby payment
- Fully expensed van and fuel card as well as tools to do the job.
- 30 days holiday rising to 33 with service
- Private healthcare
The company have seen success after success in recent years, with new contracts constantly being won, and historic contracts nearly always being renewed – no more worries about redundancy or twiddling your thumbs! The role is to cover mainly inside the M25 with a van and fuel card provided for travel.
What you’ll need
- 1 year or more experience working as a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer undertaking your own work.
- A history of working on a variety of Air Conditioning units in a commercial environments and be confident enough to work independently as you’ll be at sites on your own.
- Some experience in reactive maintenance would help, but generally you’ll be performing planned maintenance and servicing, so you’ll be fairly confident of where you’re likely to be going on a daily basis.
- Ideally have a time-served apprenticeship in Air conditioning, and valid F-Gas
- A full UK driving license; other than that, you’ll be given everything you need to be the very best in the business!
The role is actively being recruited for now, and interviews will be taking place in within the next week, and are being booked in now. If you’re looking to work with the best in the business, then please apply today with your CV including all your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail, with a view to forwarding your CV to the client.