£34k - 35k per year
7 months ago
Would you like to work for a rapidly expanding national maintenance contractor across a varied portfolio of properties in the Hertfordshire area? I’m looking for a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer to work for a genuinely great company who are constantly winning new contracts, and who are committed to developing employees to grow in their own career in line with the expansion of the business.
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of up to £35,000 per annum, with company van and fuel card supplied
- 23 days holiday
- Opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding maintenance contractor across commercial properties in Hertfordshire
You will be covering sites around Watford. You’ll be carrying out PPMs and reactive maintenance on Air Conditioning and refrigeration plant in range of commercial sites and office blocks across Hertfordshire. In addition to carrying out maintenance across A/C Units you will also undertake associated maintenance tasks across electrical and mechanical building services.
- You’ll need to be a fully qualified Air Conditioning Engineer – Level 2/3 in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration, and a valid F-gas certificate are essential
- You will also need an electrical qualification such as 17th/18th edition.
- Demonstrable experience working in the trade for a period of time – ideally you will have around 3 years post-apprenticeship experience
- A flexible can-do attitude to work that you undertake
- A full clean driving license – this is a mobile position which comes with a vehicle
This is an immediate requirement and interviews can be arranged at short notice for candidates who meet all the above criteria. Send me your CV to RichardC@thornbaker.co.uk, with full details of your career history and qualifications to discuss the role in more detail and potentially get booked in for interview.