£42k - 45k per year
about 1 year ago
Are you a Mechanical Building Services Supervisor with experience of managing Multi Skilled Engineers across Hospital/Healthcare contracts in the FM/Building Services sector? If you are interested in joining a highly respected FM service provider then please read about this great new permanent opportunity in North London
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to start permanent employment ASAP
- Salary of circa £45,000 per annum
- 23 days + bank holiday per annum
- Working for a highly respected FM service provider company across a large single site estate.
You’ll be working across a large single site estate in the healthcare sector in North London. You will have responsibility for leading a team of dedicated Mechanical and Fabric engineers. You will ensure a compliant and effective service is delivered at all times. The role will be split 60/40 between management and hands on duties.
You and your team will be carrying out Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM) in accordance with the agreed Schedule of Programmed Maintenance across the estates and you will ensure all Engineers Service Reports, PPM sheets, site log books etc. are completed accurately and returned for filling
You will also be responsible for the management of sub-contractors across the site and ensuring relevant paperwork and risk assessments are completed. You will of course hold responsibility for the health & safety of your team across the site at all times.
What you’ll need:
- A Mechanical Engineering qualification – Preferably at ONC level, equivalent or higher
- Experience working in a Hospital or Healthcare environment
- Previous experience of supervising multi skilled hard services engineers – preferably with teams in excess of 5.
- You’ll also have experience of managing both planned and reactive maintenance schedules.
- The successful applicant will be required to go through full DBS vetting due to the nature of the estate that you will be covering.
Having IOSH or NEBOSH qualifications would be highly advantageous as will Medical Gas qualifications
If you have the relevant skills and you’re looking to work in a fast-paced environment with a company who can offer job security, then please apply today with your updated CV and why you think you’re right for the role, to firstname.lastname@example.org, and I’ll get in touch with a view to progressing your application to interview stage.
Interviews for this role will be held week commencing 20th April 2020.