£55k - 60k per year + Excellent Benefits
over 2 years ago
Mechanical Project Manager (HVAC)
Are you looking to work for a friendly company who will invest in you and train you in new areas? Are you looking for a company where you can make your mark and really take ownership of your projects, helping to shape this company’s already excellent reputation? If so I want to speak with you about this fantastic opportunity.
As a result of expansion, this M&E contractor requires an experienced Mechanical Project Manager to oversee projects with a value of up to £2million.
Sites will be based in London as well as along the M4/M3/M40 corridors and one day a week you will be office based inBerkshire. You’ll be working on a variety of projects in different sectors – there could be commercial offices, schools, high end residential and anything in between.
You will be involved with dealing with contractors on site as well as overseeing a small team of maintenance and installation engineers. You will need to effectively quote for projects, and manage budgets and timelines effectively for concurrent projects. As well as this you will be responsible for onsite health and safety, and procurement and delivery of materials.
- Demonstrable experience of overseeing contracts from cradle to grave, with a minimum value of £2 million
- Project Management qualification such as Prince2
- Technical background with experience of delivering projects within the HVAC sector
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders of all levels
- Clean driving license
- You’ll ideally be located along M4/M3/M40 corridors or West London
What’s on offer?
- A basic salary of £55,000 – 60,000 per annum
- Company car, fuel card, company credit card
- An excellent 25 days holiday – a whole week more than the standard!
- Opportunity to work as part of a small knit team, and as you’ll report directly to the MD, you’ll have a wide scope for autonomy on your projects
If you’ve got the right experience and are looking for an excellent company who recognise their employees hard work, then send your CV to Laurab@thornbaker.co.uk and I will give you a call to discuss the role in more detail, with a view to securing you an interview as quickly as next week!