£32k - 34k per year
6 months ago
Are you a mechanically biased maintenance engineer, looking to work on a high end contract in London? Then this could be the role for you.
I am looking for a Mechanical Maintenance engineer working 3 days per week on a static contract and 2 days per week as part of a mobile maintenance team.
The static site is a high end residential contract whereas when you are working as part of the mobile team you will mainly be covering commercial premises alongside some public sector contracts.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary of £32,000 - £34,000 per annum, plus overtime
- Regular working hours - Monday - Friday, 7.30 – 4.30
- Opportunity of varied work with a mixture of static and mobile position
- Plenty of opportunities for training and progression - with the company willing to pay for relevant training
You will split your time between both PPMs and reactive maintenance across both the single site estate in West London and the mobile contracts. You will be the go to mechanical maintenance engineer on site and will work closely with the client at all times – particularly on the static side of the contract.
What you’ll need
- Experience of mechanical maintenance within commercial buildings: Water plant, Plumbing systems, AHUs, FCUs, pressurisation units, pumps, motors etc. - you’ll need to have City & Guilds or NVQ in a mechanical discipline
- Experience in a similar role, and ideally working for an FM provider so you already understand the importance of the SLA agreements in place for the contract
- Ideally experience with L8/Legionella awareness
- A positive attitude and the desire to progress and succeed
The ability to obtain security clearance is vital as you’ll be working on a high security contract
Interviews will 2 stages. The 1st stage will be a telephone interview with the 2nd stage being online. Shortlisting will take place ASAP so please do not delay and send your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org