£35k - 36k per year + Overtime
5 months ago
Are you a mechanical maintenance engineer looking for a static site role on a large estate with multiple buildings ensuring no 2 days are the same? If you are interested in joining a highly respected FM service provider then please read about this great new permanent opportunity in East London.
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of circa £36k with healthy opportunities to boost your OTE
- Immediate interview available for a permanent opportunity
- Working in a critical environment with a team that will genuinely develop your skillset and career
- Plenty of opportunities to attend various courses to obtain further qualifications and tickets
- Static site near Canary Wharf - easily commutable and no travel required
- On-site canteen
- Free on-site parking
This role will see you working a split days shift 7am - 4pm & 10am - 7pm Mon - Fri.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a mechanical maintenance engineer that has experience either on a critical or blue chip client site and is confident with reactive repairs and PPMs.
As a mechanical maintenance engineer you’ll be on-site at a critical estate as part of a maintenance team, you’ll be carrying out a mixture of PPMs and reactive maintenance. It would be an advantage if you are CP or AP qualified and accredited.
What you’ll need:
- City & Guilds within a relevant engineering principle.
- Mechanical Apprenticeship – gained within the building maintenance industry
- Health and Safety training
- Experience with similar maintenance duties including fault diagnosis and rectification
- Experience in the Mechanical aspects of general building PPM schedules
- HNC Building Services or equivalent
- Advanced Mechanical experience/knowledge
- Supervisory experience for future development
- L8 Domestic water treatment
The interview process can take up to 2.5hrs and you can expect a technical test, as well as a site tour and interview but the good thing about this is that you can expect a decision with a quick turnaround!
If you have the relevant skills and you’re looking to work in a fast-paced environment with a company who can offer job security, then please apply today with your updated CV and why you think you’re right for the role, to email@example.com, and I’ll get in touch with a view to progressing your application to interview stage.