£27k - 28k per year + Van and Fuel card
3 months ago
If you are a mechanical bias maintenance engineer looking for a permanent opportunity in the Midlands with a leading FM service provider then please read further about this new opportunity. We have been working with this FM provider for over 10 years and can say first hand they are a brilliant company to work for with a supportive and friendly management team.
What’s in it for you?
- Annual basic salary of £28,000
- Call out 1 in 4 with standby of £100 per week
- Opportunity to work on a education contract which will continue regardless of lockdown/restrictions
- Role covering Birmingham - Nottingham
- Van provided + fuel card + overtime
- Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
You will have extensive experience in Mechanical building services maintenance; you will also have worked on multi-site contracts as this will form the majority of your work. This role is covering up to 10 sites between North Nottingham and Birmingham. You will ideally be located in Derby/Burton to give you the best access to both East and West Midlands.
This role will see you working autonomously and at times providing advice to lesser qualified engineers so it is essentially you are fully competent in your profession.
You will be used to working in a customer facing environment and hold outstanding customer service skills
You should also have:
- Mechanical qualification
- Ideally hold your IPAF and PASMA
- Have a proactive approach to work
- Be able to carry out a wide range of mechanical maintenance tasks.
Due to the nature of the sites you will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
If you are interested in this role then don’t hesitate, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link - Interviews taking place ASAP via Microsoft Teams.