£18 - 22 per hour + 1.75 overtime
about 1 year ago
Temp to perm
I am currently recruiting for a mechanical maintenance engineer for a static site in North London for an immediate start up to 4 week contract. You MUST have a current DBS candidates will not be considered for the role without it due to the nature of the site.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced mechanical maintenance engineer with a current DBS that has perhaps just finished a contract, and looking for an immediate start with a minimum of 4 weeks work on a busy static site with great transport links.
As a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer You’ll be on-site in a static building as part of a maintenance team ,you’ll be doing a mixture of PPMs and reactive maintenance on emergency lighting and fire alarms switchgear, cables, batteries, small power and lighting etc. but also have experience of turning your hand to the likes of AHUs, FCUs, basic plumbing, pumps and generators etc. It would be an advantage if you are CP or AP qualified and accredited.
What you’ll need:
- City & Guilds within a relevant engineering principle.
- Mechanical & Electrical Apprenticeship – gained within the building maintenance industry
- Health and Safety Training
- Experience with similar maintenance duties including fault diagnosis, rectification.
- Experience in the Mechanical and Electrical aspects of general building PPM schedules
If this sounds like you, and you’re looking to work for a rewarding and exciting business, then please apply with your CV today, detailing full work history and qualifications, and if you fit the bill I’ll be in touch to tell you more about this fantastic opportunity.