£38k - 40k per year
12 months ago
We are working with one of the most innovative companies in the FM industry, to find and mechanical engineer for a static site in Regents Park.
You’ll be working in an office building based in Regents Park as part of a two man team consisting of an electrical supervisor and this vacant position. You’ll be performing mechanical maintenance tasks, including pipework, pluming, AHU/FCU maintenance etc. As you’re the only engineer onsite, you will need to be flexible and willing to also do some basic mechanical maintenance as the client requires. You will work Monday to Friday on either an 8-5 or 7-4 basis.
- Mechanically qualified (level 2/3 in a discipline such as plumbing or pipefitting etc.) with demonstrable experience of maintenance within the built environment – experience in a large static site such as a college, university, hospital, museums, shopping centre, business park would be perfect for this position
- Close to site in Finchley – easily commutable on Circle, Hammersmith & City, Bakerloo, Jubilee and Metropolitan lines
- A flexible attitude to work
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of £38-40k
- Opportunity to earn extra cash when doing overtime which is paid at time and half/double time dependant on when you do it
- Work within a highly reputable and long standing company within the FM industry
This is a highly important role for a key site and as a result is being actively recruited now. Please apply today with your CV and full details of your work history to be considered.