£33k - 35k per year + Van, fuel card, NO CALLOUT
12 months ago
Are you a mechanically biased maintenance engineer, looking to work on a really high profile contract in London? Then I want to hear from you!
I am looking for a Maintenance Plumber for a mobile role, covering localised patches across North and West London. You’ll be working in commercial buildings within a high security contracts so the role is needs someone adaptable and driven in order to be able to keep up.
This is a new position that has been created as a result of a new contract win. You’ll split your time between both PPMs and reactive maintenance purely within commercial buildings.
What you’ll need
- Experience of mechanical maintenance within commercial buildings: AHUs, FCUs, pressurisation units, pumps, motors etc. – you’ll need to have City & Guilds or NVQ in a mechanical discipline
- Experience in a similar role, and ideally working for an FM provider so you already understand the importance of the SLA agreements in place for the contract
- Ideally experience with L8/Legionella awareness
- A full clean UK driving license – this is a mobile role so cannot be considered without
- A positive attitude and the desire to succeed.
- The ability to obtain security clearance as you’ll be working from time to time on a high security contract
This role is commutable from, Harrow, Slough, Uxbridge, Northolt, Hayes, Hounslow, Watford, Wembley.
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to work for a fast becoming big player in the FM industry – they’re winning and retaining lots of contracts. Recently lots of new staff have been taken on and are genuinely enjoying working for a company who offer internal progression and stability in contracts.
- Salary of £32-35k per annum, plus overtime which is paid at time and a half for the first four hours and double time after this.
- A company van, which will most likely be a Transit, with tools and PPE Provided
- Regular working hours – Monday – Friday, 8am-4pm
- NO Callout!!!
This is a brand new job, which has been created as a result of a new contract win, and as a result the company need someone in post as soon as possible. Interviews will one stage, and are being held in Enfield and Heathrow next Wednesday and Thursday (2nd/3rd October). To book your slot, please send a FULL CV with details of relevant qualifications and experience to Laurab@thornbaker.co.uk.