£35k - 38k per year + Van, fuel card, NO CALLOUT
7 months ago
Are you a mechanically biased maintenance engineer, looking to work on a really high profile contract in London? Then I want to hear from you!
I am looking for a Mechanical Engineer for a mobile role, covering localised patches across North and West London. You’ll be working in commercial buildings, across a couple of high security contracts so the role is needs someone adaptable and driven in order to be able to keep up.
This is a new position that has been created as a result of a new contract win. You’ll split your time between both PPMs and reactive maintenance purely within commercial buildings.
What you’ll need
- Experience of mechanical maintenance within commercial buildings including AHU, FCU, boiler, pump/motor maintenance and tap temperature checks etc.
- You’ll need to be NVQ Level 3/BTEC/ Degree qualified in a mechanical discipline
- Experience in a similar role, and ideally working for an FM provider so you already understand the importance of the SLA agreements in place for the contract
- Ideally experience with L8/Legionella awareness
- A full clean UK driving license – this is a mobile role so cannot be considered without
- A positive attitude and the desire to succeed.
- The ability to obtain security clearance as you’ll be working from time to time on a high security contract
This role is commutable from, Camden, Islington, Haringey, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Enfield, Brent, Barnet, Harrow, Hillingdon, Ealing and Hounslow.
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to work for a fast becoming big player in the FM industry – they’re winning and retaining lots of contracts. Recently lots of new staff have been taken on and are genuinely enjoying working for a company who offer internal progression and stability in contracts.
- Salary of £35-38k per annum, plus overtime which is paid at time and a half for the first four hours and double time after this.
- A company van, which will most likely be a Transit, with tools and PPE Provided
- A very generous 23 days holiday, healthcare entitlement after a length of service and contributory pension
- Regular working hours – Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm
- NO CALLOUT!!
This is a brand new job, which has been created as a result of a new contract win, and as a result the company need someone in post as soon as possible. Interview will likely be one stage, and can be turned around quickly, so if you’re looking for an exciting career move, then apply today to Laurab@thornbaker.co.uk, and you could be starting your next role as early as next month!