£30k - 34k per year + Van + Fuel card, 23 days holiday
about 2 years ago
Are you a mechanically biased maintenance engineer, looking to work on a really high profile contract in London? Then I want to hear from you!
I am looking for a Maintenance Plumber for a mobile role, covering localised patches across North and West London. You’ll be working in commercial buildings, across a cou0ple of high security contracts so the role is needs someone adaptable and driven in order to be able to keep up.
This is a new position that has been created as a result of a new contract win. You’ll split your time between both PPMs and reactive maintenance purely within commercial buildings.
What you’ll need
- Experience of plumbing maintenance within commercial buildings – you’ll need to have NVQ Level 2 in plumbing or a mechanical discipline
- Experience in a similar role, and ideally working for an FM provider so you already understand the importance of the SLA agreements in place for the contract
- Ideally experience with L8/Legionella awareness
- A full clean UK driving license – this is a mobile role so cannot be considered without
- A positive attitude and the desire to succeed.
- The ability to obtain security clearance as you’ll be working from time to time on a high security contract
This role is commutable from, Camden, Islington, Haringey, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Enfield, Brent, Barnet, Harrow, Hillingdon, Ealing and Hounslow.
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to work for a fast becoming big player in the FM industry – they’re winning and retaining lots of contracts. Recently lots of new staff have been taken on and are genuinely enjoying working for a company who offer internal progression and stability in contracts.
- Salary of £30-34k per annum, plus overtime which is paid at time and a half for the first four hours and double time after this.
- A company van, which will most likely be a Transit, with tools and PPE Provided
- A very generous 23 days holiday, healthcare entitlement after a length of service and contributory pension
- Regular working hours – Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm
- Your first 6 months will involve a callout rota, but after that you’ll be taken off which means no more putting your life on hold for a week at a time
This is a brand new job, which has been created as a result of a new contract win, and as a result the company need someone in post as soon as possible. Interview will be one stage, next Monday or Tuesday 15/16th April) and can be turned around quickly, so if you’re looking for an exciting career move, then apply today to Laurab@thornbaker.co.uk, and you could be starting your next role as early as next month!