£15.40 - 16.00 per hour
4 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a two maintenance engineers for a static site in Chippenham. This role is working with a global maintenance company on their clients site who is a technology company. They are looking for a Mechanical maintenance engineer with Unvented tickets and an experienced 18th Edition qualified Maintenance Electrician to join their maintenance team on a temporary basis with the goal of going temp to perm
We have been working with this company for quite a while now and they are very well organised and treat their staff very well and we have had a number of candidates go permanent with them over various sites of theirs.
What's in it for you ?
- Immediate start with the potential of a temp to perm position
- Hourly rate of £15.40ph - £16PH paye
- Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm working hours
- Free parking on site
- The opportunity to work with a company that values their engineers.
- A company that will offer training and development
Mechanical Engineer - Carry out statutory and non statutory PPM routines on AHU systems, pressure vessels, calorifiers, dosing systems, under sink water heaters and Zip boilers.
Maintenance Electrician -
You will undertake the Planned Maintenance of the building engineering services to ensure compliance with the specification, PPM, schedules and procedures. You will also be carrying out the required electrical tests and recording the results on completion of electrical repairs and installations.
You will be required to provide emergency call-out support in respect of our clients’ needs in line with a rota basis (usually 1 in 4 weeks) for which a vehicle will NOT be provided to cover call out). In addition, you will achieve a prompt effective response to emergency situations to ensure clients’ systems are not prejudiced and to maintain the continuity of operation as far as practical circumstance will allow.
You will need :
Mechanical Engineer Position:
- Unvented Hot Water Systems Ticket
- Plumbing and heating qualification
Maintenance Electrician Position
- 18th Edition IEE Wiring Regulation
- Maintenance Electrical Engineer; Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Electro Technical Services (Electrical Maintenance)
- Installation Electrical Engineer: Level 3 NVQ diploma in Electro Technical System and Equipment (Buildings, Structure and Environment)
- Suitable Older Qualification’s: City and Guilds 2330
- City and Guilds 2365 level 3
- Willingness to undertake City & Guilds 2382
- Valid UK Driving Licence
- Experience in a similar role in a Facilities Management environment
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Sound SHE awareness
- Strong decision making ability
- Results driven
- L8 Awareness
If you are immediately available and fit the criteria of the role please apply via the link today or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org