£24k - 26k per year
about 2 months ago
If you are a generalist Marketing Officer with experience of working within the Social Housing sector based in South Yorkshire then please read further about this brand new marketing role we are currently recruiting.
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of up to £26,000
- A suite of benefits including enhanced pension scheme
- An opportunity to work in a busy marketing department in-house
- A chance to work on a blended mix of marketing and shape future marketing campaigns.
Your role is to build and grow the reputation of the group to generate leads to sell our services with an emphasis on digital avenues. You will be responsible for growing the brand whilst ensuring the current level of service is maintained or improved.
You will be managing a range of platforms and communications across the business and ensuring that the content is the best it can possibly be at all times.
As this is a new role your energy, ideas and passion will be vital in ensuring the success of the marketing team and the business as a whole.
- You will have generalist marketing experience but with a strong skillset in digital channels.
- Experience in a similar role within a housing organisation or organisation with a social purpose would be highly advantageous.
- Experience of traditional and new marketing methods.
- Excellent IT and communications skills
- High energy and a determination to deliver great content.
Candidates with marketing related qualifications are highly desirable for this role.
This is an immediate requirement as a result of restructuring within the business and as such the company can accommodate a new team member at short notice. You will be required to go through a 2 stage interview process before being offered a position. Please send your details as soon as possible with full details of your career history and qualifications, and I will get in touch to discuss the position further.