£12 - 15 per hour
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced fabric engineer or maintenance technician with a joinery or tiling background, looking to work for an exciting company, where you can develop your skills further and be part of a valued team
Do you have experience carrying out joinery maintenance on a commercial site? Are you available immediately for a fantastic opportunity on a static site in Beeston Then apply via the link or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today to discuss your experience and an immediate start!
I am recruiting for a number of positions for a site just outside of Nottingham city centre. They are looking experienced fabric engineer or maintenance technician with a joinery qualification or time served joinery or tiling experience to carry out maintenance work on a large site in Beeston. This role will be going on until at least August and is starting ASAP. The work depending on your trade will either be re tiling and grouting kitchens and bathrooms or carrying out joinery maintenance such as fixing doors , locks etc
What’s in it for you
- An hourly rate of £12-15ph Please note this is a PAYE rate , CIS is not available for this job
- Working hours of Monday - Friday 830am - 5pm
- A static site with parking and great transport links
- A company who will value you, and invest in your development and training
- A varied role within a company who has lots of projects running concurrently, so you’ll never be bored
- The opportunity to secure a permanent position after 13 weeks
- Continuity and stability of work
- Weekly pay guaranteed every Friday - No more chasing invoices!
The company is a well-established growing company, having been going from strength to strength over the years. They are a facilities management company who specialise in Facilities maintenance within the educational sector! We have worked with them for over 10 years and can honestly say they are fantastic to work with they are incredibly down to earth whilst maintaining a brilliant level of professionalism. They have excellent processes in place meaning the operations are smooth and organised meaning your day is structured and organised.
- You’ll be working independently under the maintenance supervisor, so you’ll be happy to manage your own workload
- You MUST have a driving license in order to drive the company van around site
- You must have proven experience of joinery
- You’ll be customer focussed, and happy to go the extra mile for customers when required
- You will have experience carrying out the listed tasks either on sites or for maintenance companies
- You will utilise your years of experience to carry out the work to a high standard
This is an immediate start so apply the via the link or send your CV to email@example.com to discuss this fantastic opportunity. If you do not have the experience, certificates required you will not be successful