£18 - 20 per hour
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced Facilities or Contracts Manager with a building maintenance background, looking to work for an exciting company on a static site, where you can develop your skills further and be part of a valued team
Do you have experience managing a maintenance team and developing their skills as well as running the day to day operations on a large site? If so then read on and apply via the link to discuss this fantastic opportunity
What’s in it for you
- An hourly rate of £18-20ph (35k-40k salary equivalent)
- Working hours of Monday - Friday 830am - 5pm
- A static site with parking and great transport links
- A company who will value you, and invest in your development and training
- A varied role within a company who has lots of projects running concurrently, so you’ll never be bored
- Continuity and stability of work with this contract running until at least December with the potential of turning into a permanent job
- Weekly pay guaranteed every Friday - No more chasing invoices!
The company is a well-established growing company, having been going from strength to strength over the years. They are a facilities management company who specialise in Facilities maintenance within the educational sector! We have worked with them for over 10 years and can honestly say they are fantastic to work with they are incredibly down to earth whilst maintaining a brilliant level of professionalism. They have excellent processes in place meaning the operations are smooth and organised meaning your day is structured and organised. We have had a number of people work for them over the years either on short term cover contracts or temp to perm/permanent positions. The feedback has always been positive as the team are very friendly and welcoming.
They are looking for a Facilities/Contracts Manager to join them in the next couple of weeks for an interim position until at least December with the potential of this becoming a permanent position. The site itself is located in Plymouth City Centre and consists of over 40 small buildings on small to medium site. The team provide planned and reactive maintenance for these buildings and they are looking for a manager to help with managing the maintenance team and also the strategic day to day duties that this brings. You will be responsible for checking the maintenance teams work as well as coaching and developing them and dealing with external contractors.
You will also be responsible for helping to keep the maintenance schedules and internal systems up to date and the management of on-site H&S including undertaking of site audits/inspections in line with company standard procedures
- You’ll be working independently under the general manager, so you’ll be happy to manage your own workload
- You will have experience in a management level role with FM or building services.
- The role will involve a variation of tasks so you will need to be diverse
- You’ll be customer focussed, and happy to go the extra mile for customers when required
This is an immediate start so apply the via the link or send your CV to email@example.com to discuss this fantastic opportunity. If you do not have the experience, certificates required you will not be successful