6 days ago
Temp to perm
Commercial & Domestic Gas Engineers required for building services company with immediate starts and temp to perm opportunities!
I am currently recruiting for Commercial & Domestic Gas Engineers for a long standing client who has just obtained their gas safe registration following their success with with other areas of maintenance.
I want to hear from you ! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to work for an established growing building services company
- Attractive working hours are generally Monday - Friday 8am - 430pm
- Lots of opportunities to pick up overtime to boost your earnings
- This is a temp to perm opportunity for the right engineer
- Van provided with fuel card
- Options of self employed or PAYE methods of payment
- Guaranteed work every day and week
- No more chasing quotes or invoices
Duties will include :
- To undertake PPM, proactive and reactive works issued through the help desk within set time frames so that the customer expectations are met
- To provide call out response for the client as required.
- To undertake contractor control duties on behalf of the client, including monitoring of contractors and their workmanship, so that relevant standards are met.
- To take a pro-active approach to client liaison and ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management and FM help desk as necessary.
- Working in a safe manner at all times, complying with current Health & Safety legislation and H&S policies
- Commercial & Domestic boiler maintenance
You will need
- NVQ / C&G in Plumbing & Heating
- Commercial & Domestic tickets (in date) ACS Gas certificates including the following elements - CCN1, CEN1, DAH1,COCN1 & HTR1
- Proven experience providing technician or handy person-type services, preferable within a FM environment
- Experience of working in a client-facing setting would be highly desirable
- ‘Hands’ on’, practical and technically-minded you will be a capable problem-solver
- An awareness of customer service and the capability to work well under pressure and to achieve targets and meet challenging deadlines
This role starts ASAP with fantastic working hours of Monday - Friday 8am - 430pm, don't wait around apply via the link today or send your CV to email@example.com
If this role isn't for you why not visit our website and register your details for your next maintenance role! We are specialists in the industry and have 'The know how you need!' www.thornbakerefm.co.uk/