£11.22 - 11.22 per hour + Van, Fuel Card and Mobile
11 months ago
Are you an experienced plumber looking for work in the Birmingham area?
Then this is the opportunity for you.
We are currently working with a large company that are looking to expand their maintenance division, working across their large and diverse portfolio of retail, commercial and office environments. They are looking for a plumber with drainage experience to cover the Birmingham Area
What's in it for you?
- Working for a company that provide genuine opportunities to progress
- Overtime readily available paid up to double time, so high earning potentials
- Pay rate of £11.22 p/h. Guaranteed 160 hours per month paid
- Van, fuel card and company phone/tablet provided
- Yearly reviews to assess any training that you would want.
You will work for the mobile support team and be responsible for plumbing maintenance and repairs, planned and reactive, on a wide variety of different contracts, from retail to hotels and restaurants. You will work on a mobile basis and will usually be kept within a 50 mile radius of your home. The company offer training to all employees and will help you to attain long term goals such as progressing to contracts managing etc.
- You'll be a qualified plumber to C&G Level 2 or equivalent or time served
- A flexible approach to work
- Being Multi-Skilled within another trade, as you will be required to pitch in with other kinds of maintenance while on site, where possible.
- If successful a Driving Licence check will be required at the interview stage and a DBS check on offer. If you do have driving convictions or points please be prepared to reveal these and discuss if I contact you as well as well as anything that might appear in the DBS check.
This is a great opportunity to work with a great supportive company and if this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in then do not hesitate, apply with your CV or email me at email@example.com