£34k - 36k per year + Double time paid on overtime, van, fuel card
about 1 month ago
Are you a commercial maintenance plumber, looking to work for an employer who knows the value of their engineers? Are you fed up of working for big companies where you’re a number on the payroll? I am recruiting for a Commercial Gas Engineer for an excellent opportunity, working for a small business that value their staff and offer an excellent package.
What’s in it for you?
- An excellent basic salary of £36k depending on experience
- Standby payments of £100 per week – with 6 hours minimum pay for every callout you do
- All overtime is paid at double time
- Van and fuel card – which you can use for personal mileage if you want to
- Uniform and mobile phone supplied
You’ll be responsible for maintenance and repairs of largely to pipework, some of which is old, within commercial and domestic sites within the M25. These include mansions, schools and tower blocks. General hours are 8-5, but there is some flexibility required. You’ll be placed on the callout rota, which you’ll be required to be on standby one week in 6.
- You’ll need to be a qualified plumber with demonstrable experience of working within the maintenance sector
- A flexible attitude and good work ethic
- This company are paying above the industry average as they are looking for above average engineers – you’ll need to supply excellent references to back this up
This is an immediate requirement and as a result the directors will accommodate telephone interviews at short notice. If you’re looking to work for an employer who value their staff and work as a close knit team, then send your CV to Laurab@thornbaker.co.uk and I’ll give you a call to discuss the role in more detail.