£31.5k - 32.5k per year + overtime
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced plumber looking for a static role across an expansive and interesting site in Oxfordshire? If so this could be the role for you, so please read further and apply today with your CV
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary of up to £32,500 and overtime availability
- An opportunity to work for an established and reputable FM service provider
- On-going training and development opportunities
- A brilliant place to work
- A static site meaning no more driving and getting stuck in traffic - enjoy the work / life balance
- Convenient work hours of 8am to 4.30pm
- No call out or shifts
Additionally you can be assured of stability; the company is a leader in the FM world and we have been working with them for many years.
What you’ll be doing
As a qualified plumber, working as part of an engineering team, you will be responsible for planned and reactive maintenance across the site. An on-site vehicle is available for transporting tools and equipment if needed.
What you’ll need
- Experience of commercial plumbing, providing maintenance within commercial or academic buildings - if you have HVAC experience that would be great - this is open to candidates who have either static or mobile experience
- You’ll need to have a plumbing qualification such as NVQ Level 3 or similar. Working at Heights, IPAF and PASMA highly desirable
- You MUST be able to obtain clearance and will undergo DBS check
- Have understanding of SLA agreements and able to work toward meeting them
- A positive attitude and ability to liaise directly with the client
If like me you are excited about this opportunity; we have the ability to arrange an online interview quickly, so please respond with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org