Bury St Edmunds
£25k per year + vehicle + benefits
over 1 year ago
Are you a maintenance plumber who has been looking for that opportunity build on your skills in maintenance? Currently with a company that keeps promising such things, but them never coming to fruition?
We are working exclusively with a company who is offering just that:
What’s on offer?
- A salary of £25k
- You will only be giving 30 minutes or your own time each way
- A call out rota of 1-7 and with you only being the 2nd engineer on every other call out this means even more free time for you
- Genuine opportunities for training and progression – the company will happily pay for you to train in other areas and promote internally – all the contracts managers there started off on the tools, with more currently being progressed into supervisory positions
- Monday to Friday, 8-5, stable hours
- Various discounts and offers through a company scheme
You’ll be working on a mixture commercial sites, with no domestic work. You’ll be doing PPMs and reactive maintenance within.
Your jobs will be sent to you via a new CAFM system and you'll travel to site to carry them out as you get them. There's going to be little need to fill out timesheets etc, as the new CAFM system will manage all that including your overtime etc. for you!
What will you need?
- Experience working on maintenance contracts
- A minimum of NVQ Level 2 in plumbing or a mechanical discipline
- Experience of mechanical maintenance within commercial settings
- The role will involve some work in schools so you’ll need to do an enhanced DBS check upon starting the role
- Full manual driving license
What to do next:
Interviews are taking place early in January, and getting started as soon as possible after this. To secure your slot you’ll need to send your CV with full details of work history and qualification to us, if you’re a good fit we will give you a call to discuss the role further and progress your application to the next stage.