£11.22 - 11.22 per hour + Van, Fuel Card and Mobile
almost 2 years ago
Are you an experienced plumber looking for work in the Birmingham area?
Then this is the opportunity for you.
We are currently working with a large company that are looking to expand their maintenance division, working across their large and diverse portfolio of retail, commercial and office environments. They are looking for a plumber with drainage experience to cover the Birmingham Area
What's in it for you?
- Working for a company that provide genuine opportunities to progress
- Overtime readily available paid up to double time, so high earning potentials
- Pay rate of £11.22 p/h. Guaranteed 160 hours per month paid
- Van, fuel card and company phone/tablet provided
- Yearly reviews to assess any training that you would want.
You will work for the mobile support team and be responsible for plumbing maintenance and repairs, planned and reactive, on a wide variety of different contracts, from retail to hotels and restaurants. You will work on a mobile basis and will usually be kept within a 50 mile radius of your home. The company offer training to all employees and will help you to attain long term goals such as progressing to contracts managing etc.
- You'll be a qualified plumber to C&G Level 2 or equivalent or time served
- A flexible approach to work
- Being Multi-Skilled within another trade, as you will be required to pitch in with other kinds of maintenance while on site, where possible.
- If successful a Driving Licence check will be required at the interview stage and a DBS check on offer. If you do have driving convictions or points please be prepared to reveal these and discuss if I contact you as well as well as anything that might appear in the DBS check.
This is a great opportunity to work with a great supportive company and if this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in then do not hesitate, apply with your CV or email me at email@example.com