£16 - 21 per hour + overtime
over 1 year ago
Temp to perm
No call out ? No overtime ? Steady working hours? Now that I have your attention if are you sick and tired of driving around London looking for parking spaces then dragging your tool kit up the street. If you have had enough of sitting in traffic on a Friday when you should be sat in the pub or spending quality time with your friends or family then you really should read on and apply!
This company is looking to interview as soon as possible with a quick turn around! I have been working with this company for the past 3 years and they are one of the most welcoming friendliest management teams I have ever worked with and they truly make temps feel like they are part of their team! I have had engineers working here for over 2 and a half years and they have always been incredibly happy with their job , and the reason this position is available is because they are making one of our plumbers a permanent employee , so this proves their is longevity and stability with this company!
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to work for a fast becoming big player in the FM industry – they’re winning and retaining lots of contracts. Recently lots of new staff have been taken on and are genuinely enjoying working for a company who offer internal progression and stability in contracts.
- An immediate start with potential temp to perm opportunity
- Easy to get to central location
- 2 minute walk from the tube station
- Weekly pay guaranteed so no more chasing invoices or payment
- Static site meaning no more driving around London looking for parking
- A competitive hourly rate equivalent of 34-35k which is market standard but any hours over 40 are paid and time and a half with double time on a Sunday meaning potentially an extra £200 in your pocket a week!
- Regular working hours – Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm
What you’ll need
- Experience of plumbing maintenance within commercial buildings – you’ll need to have NVQ Level 2 in plumbing or a mechanical discipline
- Due to this being a health facility , experience working in a healthcare or school would be good.
- Experience in a similar role, and ideally working for an FM provider so you already understand the importance of the SLA agreements in place for the contract
- Ideally experience with L8/Legionella awareness
- A positive attitude and the desire to succeed.
This is a brand new job, which has been created as a result of a new contract win, and as a result the company need someone in post as soon as possible. Interview will likely be one stage, and can be turned around quickly, so if you’re looking for an exciting career move, then apply today to firstname.lastname@example.org, and you could be starting your next role as early as next week