11 months ago
Are you tired of travelling across multiple sites and spending more time in your car than doing the job you enjoy? If you have an engineering qualification, have experience of managing hard and soft services and are looking to join a leading FM service provider then this static Maintenance Manager role might be the one for you!
What’s in it for you?
- A highly competitive basic salary
- An opportunity to work on a single site estate
- A role where you work in conjunction with the client not against them
- A chance to join a highly respected FM service provider who are going from strength to strength
- You’ll need previous experience in a similar role – managing contractor staff, as well as compliance and health & safety
- You’ll come from a building services background and have an electrical or mechanical qualification
- You should have experience of managing in house teams – 15 or more personnel - covering Hard & Soft services
- You should have experience of managing budgets in excess of £1m.
You’ll be based at a large static estate in Oxford. Working closely with the client you will be managing hard and soft services across the site. You will have responsibility for managing the site budget in excess of £1m and managing a team in excess of 15. You will also be responsible for the sub-contractor support across the site. As with any role of this nature health & safety will be a key part of your role and will fall under your remit. You will have both operational and strategic responsibilities and will be the lead contact for the client on site.
If you’ve got the right skills and experience, you will have a telephone interview in the first instance followed by a face to face meeting with the FM service provider and the client. Please send your CV with full details of your career history to Richardc@thornbaker.co.uk to be considered.