£40k - 45k per year + 26 days holiday, car allowance, health insurance
0844 406 0086
over 1 year ago
Are you a strong people manager with background in fabric maintenance? Are you a go-getter with the ability to speak to client from all backgrounds and over deliver on your promises? We are looking for an experienced contracts manager to work on an excellent opportunity managing a national client to be based on a high profile and key contract within London.
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of £40,000 - £45,000 with a car allowance too
- Excellent holiday allowance of 26 days plus bank holidays
- After 12- 18 months service you will also be entitled to various enhanced benefits including Private Healthcare, pension scheme etc.
- The opportunity to be part of a large and stable business who are in the midst of a significant period of growth
What are they looking for?
- You’ll need experience in a similar FM contracts manager position – having overseen planned and reactive maintenance for multi-site operations
- You should have a background in joinery or building fabric maintenance - preferably with qualifications to match
- You’ll be patient and solution focussed, as well confident communicator who can remain polite and professional in all scenarios
- This is a fast paced contract in which you’ll need to react quickly according to the client’s needs
- You’ll need a full, clean driving licence and a clean criminal history
- A background in critical sites such as data centres would be highly advantageous
- You need to be technically competent and able to communicate with engineers from all backgrounds
You’ll responsible for managing the fabric team for a large high profie contract in North London – the team is made up of 2 supervisors which each have their own teams of 6 fabric engineers There are 4 large sites which are part of a larger network which also has smaller sites. You’ll be working closely with other contracts managers, who deal with different elements of the contracts. You team will be comprised of engineers who work on a static basis at each individual site. You’ll need to quote the client for any works outside of scope of the usual contract, as well as being the main point of contact with the client. You will be client facing and a pro-active contracts manager.
Due to the seniority and importance of this role, there will be a 2 stage interview process with the first stage on Friday 6th September. If you’ve got experience as a fabric maintenance manager and are looking to take on an exciting new challenge, then please send your CV to RichardC@thornbaker.co.uk for further consideration and to move your application forwards.