£11.22 - 11.22 per hour + Van, Fuel card and overtime
almost 2 years ago
ASAP - Nov/Dec 2019
Are you an experienced maintenance carpenter looking for work covering the Hereford, Gloucester or Bristol area?
Then I could have the opportunity for you.
We are currently working with a large company that are looking to expand their maintenance division, working across their large and diverse portfolio of retail, commercial public sector clients.
What's in it for you?
- Working for a company that provide genuine opportunities to progress
- Overtime readily available paid up to double time, so high earning potentials
- Pay rate of £11.22 p/h
- Van, fuel card and company phone/tablet provided
- Yearly reviews to assess any training that you would want?
You will be responsible for maintenance and repairs on a wide variety of different contracts, from retail to hotels and restaurants. You will work on a mobile basis and will usually be kept within a 50 mile radius of your home. The company offer training to all employees and will help you to attain long term goals such as progressing to contracts managing etc.
- A flexible approach to work, as there will be a call-out rota with the role.
- Being Multi-Skilled within another trade, as you will be required to pitch in with other kinds of maintenance while on site, where possible.
- Ideally you will have a qualification in Joinery/Carpentry, however this is not essential as long as you are time served.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in then do not hesitate, apply with your CV or email me at email@example.com
As part of the interview process you will be required to undertake a driving licence check. A link will be sent to you when we submit your details to the client. If offered employment you will be subjected to a DBS check.