£28k - 33k per year + 25 days holiday, fully expensed van
over 1 year ago
Fancy working for some of the most prestigious buildings and most recognisable brands in the Country, without the drawbacks of working for a big company? We have a new opportunity with a client works with big name retailers as well as subbing for the big UK FM firms.
You’ll be covering sites largely within the M25, with the occasional trip further afield as and when required. Predominantly within retail, commercial and local government sectors, you will be responsible for planned and reactive fabric maintenance including fixing doors and locks, tiling, painting and decorating, patch plastering etc.
- Experience of mechanical maintenance within the building services sector – having previously worked in commercial buildings
- Mechanical qualification - minimum NVQ Level 2 or 3 (or equivalent) in carpentry/joinery
- Full driving license, with a maximum of 3 points on
- A responsible and proactive attitude to work and the ability to work alone
- You must be able to work on a callout rota which is typically one week in 4 or 5.
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of circa £28,000 - £33,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday – a whole extra week off than most companies offer
- Fully expensed van and fuel card
- Opportunity to earn extra income with overtime and callout on offer at 1.5x usual rate
- Hours are 8.30 – 5.30pm , although they can offer some flexibility on this where required
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a family run company who go the extra mile to look after their employees. If you’re looking to work for a company where you’ll be respected and appreciated, then apply today to Laurab@thornbaker.co.uk to progress your application.