£11.22 - 11.22 per hour + Van, Fuel card and overtime
about 1 year ago
Are you an experienced Joiner looking for work in the West Midlands?
Then this could be the opportunity for you.
We are currently working with a large company that are looking to expand their maintenance division.
What's in it for you?
- Working for a company that provide genuine opportunities to progress
- Overtime readily available paid up to double time, so high earning potentials
- Pay rate of £11.22 p/h
- Van, fuel card and company phone/tablet provided
- Yearly reviews to assess any training that you would want?
You will be responsible for maintenance and repairs on a wide variety of different contracts, from retail to hotels and restaurants. You will work on a mobile basis and will usually be kept within a 50 mile radius of your home. The company offer training to all employees and will help you to attain long term goals such as progressing to contracts managing etc.
- A flexible approach to work, as there will be a call-out rota with the role.
- Being Multi-Skilled within another trade, as you will be required to pitch in with other kinds of maintenance while on site, where possible.
- Ideally you will have a qualification in Joinery/Carpentry, however this is not essential as long as you are timed served.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in then do not hesitate, apply with your CV or email me at email@example.com