£11.22 - 11.22 per hour + Van, Fuel card and overtime
almost 2 years ago
Are you an experienced Joiner looking for work in the West Midlands?
Then this could be the opportunity for you.
We are currently working with a large company that are looking to expand their maintenance division.
What's in it for you?
- Working for a company that provide genuine opportunities to progress
- Overtime readily available paid up to double time, so high earning potentials
- Pay rate of £11.22 p/h
- Van, fuel card and company phone/tablet provided
- Yearly reviews to assess any training that you would want?
You will be responsible for maintenance and repairs on a wide variety of different contracts, from retail to hotels and restaurants. You will work on a mobile basis and will usually be kept within a 50 mile radius of your home. The company offer training to all employees and will help you to attain long term goals such as progressing to contracts managing etc.
- A flexible approach to work, as there will be a call-out rota with the role.
- Being Multi-Skilled within another trade, as you will be required to pitch in with other kinds of maintenance while on site, where possible.
- Ideally you will have a qualification in Joinery/Carpentry, however this is not essential.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in then do not hesitate, apply with your CV or email me at Jacobm@thornbaker.co.uk. The role will be interviewing on Thursday 24/10/2019.