£15 - 16 per hour
about 2 years ago
Temp to perm
Monday 21st October
We are currently working with an outstanding Maintenance Company who are looking to find the best multi-skilled joiners to join their award winning team on a temp to perm basis
If you want to join a company that is not only recognised for the exceptional work they do but also the support and opportunities for progression they provide their employees with this is worth a read:
A bit more about the company:
This established Building Services Company has been going strong for 10+ years and is still at the forefront of their game today They have gained a reputable name for themselves through great customer service and excellent workmanship.
Their continued success and low staff turnover ensures you stability and security , they are based in the north but due to fantastic reputation , and retaining their engineers whilst maintaining excellent quality they have now won serveral large contracts in London.
This company has many long standing engineers and very much have the opinion of promoting from within and training their engineers to become multi skilled and qualified if that's what you want.
They are now looking for a Multi Trade Joiner who has experience working within KPI targets and budget guidelines and to a high-quality standard. This role is to work around the Leicester / Nottingham area on tenanted and void properties on a temp to perm basis.
What’s on offer?
- Hourly rate of up to £17ph plenty of opportunity for overtime
- Company van, fuel card, mobile and tablet after you get taken on
- Attractive working hours of Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- Working for a company that can offer progression and development
- Immediate start with further opportunities
Who are you?
You will be a qualified joiner who has experience working within social housing, specifically on repairs fire doors; you will also be willing and capable of carrying out other repairs such as tiling or basic plastering.
This is a fast paced environment so experience working under pressure and meeting deadlines will hold you in good stead
A good working knowledge of health & safety with a flexible approach to work would fit this role
This role is covering Leicester , Nottingham and Derby you MUST have your own van to begin with but mileage will be paid and after the temp to perm period a van will be supplied!
- Carry out installation of fire doors and associated repairs and maintenance in line with company policies, procedures and legislation
- Record completed works on the company electronic systems
- Work cohesively with other site trades and internal group companies
- Ensure all installations maintain an efficient use of materials
- Attend meetings, inductions, tool box talks and appropriate training
- Adhere to Health Safety and the Environment processes
- When required take the lead on installation/repair work
- NVQ in carpentry or equivalent
- Must have your own van for the first 13 weeks
- CSCS Card
- Asbestos Awareness
If you are interested in working for a successful and professional company and have the skills and experience required then please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org