£15.00 - 15.50 per hour
over 1 year ago
Temp to perm
We are currently working with an outstanding Maintenance Company who are looking to find the best multi-skilled joiners to join their award winning team on a temp to perm basis
If you want to join a company that is not only recognised for the exceptional work they do but also the support and opportunities for progression they provide their employees with this is worth a read:
Who are you?
You will be a qualified joiner who has experience working within social housing, specifically on repairs fire doors; you will also be willing and capable of carrying out other repairs such as tiling or basic plastering
This is a fast paced environment so experience working under pressure and meeting deadlines will hold you in good stead
A good working knowledge of health & safety with a flexible approach to work would fit this role
- Carry out installation of fire doors and associated repairs and maintenance in line with company policies, procedures and legislation
- Record completed works on the company electronic systems
- Work cohesively with other site trades and internal group companies
- Ensure all installations maintain an efficient use of materials
- Attend meetings, inductions, tool box talks and appropriate training
- Adhere to Health Safety and the Environment processes
- When required take the lead on installation/repair work
- NVQ in carpentry or equivalent
- Must have your own van for the first 13 weeks
- CSCS Card
- Asbestos Awareness
What’s on offer?
- Hourly rate of upto £15.50ph+ plenty of opportunity for overtime
- Company van, fuel card, mobile and tablet after you get taken on
- Working for a company that can offer progression and development
A bit more about the company:
This established Building Services Company has been going strong for 10+ years and is still at the forefront of their game today
They have gained a reputable name for themselves through great customer service and excellent workmanship.
Their continued success and low staff turnover ensures you stability and security
They are now looking for a Multi Trade Joiner who has experience working within KPI targets and budget guidelines and to a high-quality standard.
If you are interested in working for a successful and professional company and have the skills and experience required then please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org