£16 - 21 per hour + overtime
over 1 year ago
Temp to perm
Picture the scene; its Monday morning you are getting ready for work and that feeling of dread fills your stomach. You are stuck in traffic the weather its standard English temperament and you know you’ve got the whole of London to drive around in the rain, in the traffic then you are tasked with having to find parking and walk half a mile to your job with your tools on your back.
If any of this sounds like an all too familiar scenario then send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link and read on to find out why the grass is greener! I am currently recruiting for foot mobile positions with travel paid for between sites!
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to work for a fast becoming big player in the FM industry – they’re winning and retaining lots of contracts. Recently lots of new staff have been taken on and are genuinely enjoying working for a company who offer internal progression and stability in contracts.
- An immediate start with potential temp to perm opportunity
- Weekly pay guaranteed so no more chasing invoices or payment
- A competitive hourly rate equivalent of 34-35k which is market standard but any hours over 40 are paid and time and a half with double time on a Sunday meaning potentially an extra £200 in your pocket a week!
- Regular working hours – Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm
- Any hours worked over 40 paid at time and a half
- Opportunity for progressions several of our engineers have gone permanent and progressed to lead positions
This is a new position that has been created as a result of a new contract wins and extended contracts due to fantastic service provided. They have won BIFM awards as well as awards for their innovative technology in FM. They are a national client so have a fantastic reputation in the industry and are a company we have worked with for over 10 years and successfully placed engineers in double figures.
You’ll split your time between both PPMs and reactive maintenance purely within commercial buildings and whether you are electrically or mechanically biased looking for a static or foot mobile role there is a position for you!
What you’ll need
- Experience of electrical maintenance within commercial buildings
- 17th or 18th Edition as a minimum
- NVQ Level 3
- Experience in a similar role, and ideally working for an FM provider so you already understand the importance of the SLA agreements in place for the contract
- A positive attitude and the desire to succeed.
This is a brand new job, which has been created as a result of a new contract win, and as a result the company need someone in post as soon as possible. Interview will likely be one stage, and can be turned around quickly, so if you’re looking for an exciting career move, then apply today to email@example.com, and you could be starting your next role as early as next month!