£13 - 16 per hour
8 days ago
Immediate start ? Exciting opportunity ? Varied multi skilled role ? If these are key points you are looking for in your next role why hang around ? I am currently recruiting for a range of roles for an established maintenance company to work out of their Newmarket office.These roles will be to carry out the Planned Preventative Maintenance and Reactive Activities in accordance with contractual agreements.
If you are a fabric engineer looking for an immediate start mobile role don't hesitate !
What’s in it for you?
- An hourly rate of £14ph PAYE or £16ph self employed
- A company who will value you, and invest in your development and training
- The opportunity to work on a prestigious , interesting , exciting site
- A varied role within a company who has lots of projects running concurrently, so you’ll never be bored
- Van provided with fuel card and parking expenses
- Attractive working hours of 8-5 with travel time paid after first 30 minutes
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To carry out reactive maintenance repairs across various contracts.
- To assess and order parts and equipment necessary for individual tasks.
- To work to recognised industry standards at all times.
- To participate in flexible working hours and out-of-hours emergency cover as required by the contract.
- To undertake training as required to perform the duties of the role, including health and safety courses and further trade development, to maintain current knowledge and professional qualifications (Continued Professional Development).
- To assist other trades as/when required.
- To undertake any other duties as directed by Managers within the remit of the role.
- Knowledge of building fabric and experience in carrying out basic fabric reactive repairs when required
- Sound understanding and experience of meeting Health & Safety obligations with regard to maintenance activities
- Must be prepared to work out of hours when required
- Have good communication and organisation skills
- Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Must have a full UK driving license
- Ability to work on own or as part of a team
- Participate in a call out rota
This is an immediate start so apply the via the link or send your CV to email@example.com if you do not have the experience or certificates required you will not be successful. This is an immediate start so don't hesitate!