£16 - 20 per hour + Company van, fuel card, tools
about 2 years ago
Do you want to work on attractive maintenance contracts for well known restaurants in and around London? Are you experienced in reactive and planned repairs across a range of disciplines, and flexible on your attitude towards work? I am recruiting for an excellent client who has a new requirement for a maintenance engineer to cover their Southern Restaurants.
You’ll be covering South west and Central London with one site in Bristol- you’ll be required to do planned and reactive works in a portfolio of 8 restaurants in total. Your standard hours will be 8am-5pm, however, any work front of house must be done before midday and back of house will be afternoon and evening, so a degree of flexibility is required. You’ll be required to do any joinery, painting and decorating, basic electrical and plumbing.
- You’ll be experienced in maintenance including carpentry, plumbing, electrical and general snagging.
- Ideally you’ll have experience in the hospitality sector – restaurants, hotels and venues catering to the general public
- You must be flexible – whilst the hours are 8-5, due to the nature of the business you will need to work evenings and weekends from time to time (a maximum of 10 hours per day)
- Must be willing to work on a callout rota which as the moment stands at 1 in 3
- You must be
- Full, clean driving license
What’s on offer?
- A generous basic rate of £15ph depending on experience
- You’ll receive a company van, fuel card and tools
- You’ll benefit from a 30% discount off the restaurants belonging to the group
- Paid travel, door to door – every minute you’re out of the house for work
This is an urgent requirement and has been created as a result of demand for more work in London. The client is holding interviews ASAP in Mayfair, so you must be flexible in your ability to attend. If you’ve got the right skills then please apply ASAP with details of your full career history to be considered for the exceptional opportunity.