£35k - 37k per year + van, fuel card
about 2 months ago
New permanent opportunity for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer – up to £37,000 – Exeter.
If you are a customer focussed electrical maintenance engineer, who is willing to go above and beyond to maintain buildings to the highest of standards then this could be the role for you.
We’re looking for an electrically biased building services engineer to primarily work on a large static site 80% of the time with travel to a site south of Exeter required 20%.
If this sounds like a role you could be interested in, please read further and apply with your CV today.
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll receive a basic salary of between £35,000 - £37,000 per annum
- Free onsite parking
- 1 in 3 call rota with a £100 standby payment
- Company Van, mobile & PDA
- An opportunity to work with a leading FM service provider
Your duties will include PPMs and reactive maintenance across this estate. You’ll be working as part of a small facilities maintenance team. The company strive to be exceptionally customer focussed, so you must be willing to go the extra mile when dealing with internal stakeholders and any on site visitors.
- You will have demonstrable experience of building services maintenance in a commercial environment – Critical site experience would be advantageous
- You must be electrically qualified – ideally via an indentured apprenticeship and must also have 17th edition/18th edition.
- You should have experience of working in a client facing role.
- A willingness and aptitude to carry out a wide range of building services maintenance tasks beyond electrical maintenance.
Experience of A/C and Mechanical systems is also highly desirable.
This role is being actively recruited for now. You’ll be asked to attend a 1 stage interview process at the site, with a view to getting the successful candidate in as soon as possible. Interviews will be held over the next week. Please apply today with a full CV detailing your qualification and career history, and if you have relevant experience I will be in touch asap to discuss the role further.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Building Services Engineer, Maintenance Electrician, Multi Skilled Electrical Maintenance Engineer.