£18 - 22 per hour
about 2 months ago
Are you an experienced and qualified electrical maintenance engineer and fancy working for one of the worlds largest FM providers on a large static site in Bromley? If you have previous static site maintenance experience ideally in a commercial environment then this is the role for you. The working hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm with no call out and no weekends! This is a temporary position starting asap with the potential of a permanent contract after 13 weeks for the right person.
What’s in it for you?
- An hourly rate of £18ph which is the equivalent of 37.5k salary
- Immediate start with temp to perm opportunities
- Working with a team that will genuinely develop your training
- Static site in Bromley easily commutable and no travel required
- Day shifts with no weekends or call out
- Free parking on site
- On-site canteen
As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer You’ll be on-site in a retail building as part of a maintenance team ,you’ll be doing a mixture of PPMs and reactive maintenance on emergency lighting and fire alarms switchgear, cables, batteries, small power and lighting etc. but also have experience of turning your hand to the likes of AHUs, FCUs, basic plumbing, pumps and generators etc.
- Conduct PPM in accordance with set schedules, ensuring engineering standards are maintained in order to maximise the operational effectiveness and reliability of OEM assets and associated systems.
- Ensure onsite Quality Assurance procedures are adhered to in all respects and to maintain accurate records/documentation associated the electrical aspects of the PPM and plant.
- Respond in a prompt and effective manner to all electrically related reactive maintenance issues, and help desk requests.
- Complete system and equipment operational load/consumption readings
- Undertake on-site operational system testing of UPS, generators and switchgear
- Operate and deliver services using a PDA CAFM device.
- Comply with the site rules and requirements.
- Minimise operational and reputational risk
- Co-ordinate initial actions associated with all requests from the client.
- Co-ordinate visiting specialist sub-contractors
- Respond to call outs and cover breakdowns and emergencies associated with the electrical services aspects of the contract as required.
- Electrical fault diagnosis associated with the PPM or Reactive maintenance.
- Repair of electrical systems and controls associated with Heating and Ventilating Building Services.
- Repair and maintenance of lighting and distribution systems.
- Assist other trade where relevant
What you’ll need:
- City & Guilds within a relevant engineering principle.
- 17th or 18th Edition
- Health and Safety Training
- Experience with similar maintenance duties including fault diagnosis, rectification.
- Experience in the Mechanical and Electrical aspects of general building PPM schedules
If this sounds like you, and you’re looking to work for a rewarding and exciting business, then please apply with your CV today, detailing full work history and qualifications, and if you fit the bill I’ll be in touch to tell you more about this fantastic opportunity.