£18.00 - 22.90 per hour
5 months ago
Are you an experienced and qualified building services engineer with an electrical bias and fancy working for one of the worlds largest FM providers? If you have previous static site ideally in a commercial environment then we have the role for you. We are currently recruiting for a number of electrically biased shift engineers for a world renowned iconic site in London Bridge starting from Monday
What’s in it for you?
- An hourly rate of £18ph PAYE which is the equivalent of 37.5k salary - please note this role can only be paid PAYE or Umbrella not CIS (the choice between PAYE and Umbrella is completely your choice)
- Immediate start with temp to perm opportunities
- Working with a team that will genuinely develop your training
- Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- The opportunity to work in a world famous iconic building
- Ongoing training and development provided.
As an Maintenance Engineer You’ll be part of a maintenance team ,you’ll be doing a mixture of PPMs and reactive maintenance on emergency lighting and fire alarms switchgear, cables, batteries, small power and lighting etc.
- Conduct PPM in accordance with set schedules, ensuring engineering standards are maintained in order to maximise the operational effectiveness and reliability of OEM assets and associated systems.
- Ensure onsite Quality Assurance procedures are adhered to in all respects and to maintain accurate records/documentation associated the electrical aspects of the PPM and plant.
- Respond in a prompt and effective manner to all electrically related reactive maintenance issues, and help desk requests.
- Complete system and equipment operational load/consumption readings
- Undertake on-site operational system testing of UPS, generators and switchgear
- Operate and deliver services using a PDA CAFM device.
- Comply with the site rules and requirements.
- Minimise operational and reputational risk
- Co-ordinate initial actions associated with all requests from the client.
- Co-ordinate visiting specialist sub-contractors
- Respond to call outs and cover breakdowns and emergencies associated with the electrical services aspects of the contract as required.
- Electrical fault diagnosis associated with the PPM or Reactive maintenance.
- Repair of electrical systems and controls associated with Heating and Ventilating Building Services.
- Repair and maintenance of lighting and distribution systems.
- Assist other trade where relevant
What you’ll need:
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- Health and Safety Training
- Experience with similar maintenance duties including fault diagnosis, rectification.
- Experience in the Mechanical and Electrical aspects of general building PPM schedules
If this sounds like you, and you’re looking to work for a rewarding and exciting business, then please apply with your CV today, detailing full work history and qualifications, and if you fit the bill I’ll be in touch to tell you more about this fantastic opportunity.