£16.34 - 18.00 per hour + van , mobile , pda and overtime
almost 2 years ago
Temp to perm
One of our long-standing clients has seen unprecedented growth in the past few years thanks to backing from larger global brands. We've worked with them since they were a small M&E Maintenance Contractor, to becoming part of a global FM business, winning high-end contracts left, right and centre. We are proud to be working with them.
They are looking for an experienced mobile maintenance engineer on a temp to perm basis to carry out reactive and planned maintenance works for the UK's most well recognised and respected charities. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a friendly , rewarding environment with further opportunities for progression.
So what are the best things about working about this company..?
Well, where's a better place to start than asking the Engineers themselves? We have placed over 20 Engineers with them in the last three years and in that time have always received the best feedback such as:
‘It’s exactly what you said it would be, which is really rare!’
‘I’m raking in the overtime, it’s the best job I’ve ever had.’
‘They really look after you here; I can see myself staying for a very long time.’
What sets this role apart from other positions then?
- All of the sites you attend are part of a contract that has parking spaces and a permit, which means you spend less time trying to find somewhere to put your van, and more time doing the job you trained in – the technical stuff!
- This is a temp to perm position with interviews happening from next week.
- It’s a mobile role carrying out works on sites in Cambridge and East Anglia with travel time paid.
- The work is on sites that are sociable and rewarding and with true British heritage and history
- Fair pay for hard work – your basic will be the hourly rate equivalent of between £34-36,000, but that doesn’t reflect the earning potential. On top of this, there is plenty of overtime as and when you want it
- Management have all worked on the tools previously – you won’t be working for someone sat in an ivory tower who has no idea about the job and the pressures involved – the team Manager gets on the tools himself still and knows exactly what he’s doing, so he genuinely values all of his employees…
- Aside from this, you’ll get the usual perks of a company van, fuel card, paid holidays etc.
What does it take to get on board?!
To start with you’ll need to be an experienced Building services Engineer with an electrical bias. They are looking for high service orientated individuals – so to stand out you will need to be well presented and customer focussed… positions like this are like gold dust, so I need the best Engineers who know what makes their clients tick and how to keep them happy. Being solution focussed is what it’s all about – no job too big, no problem too small – either way, you’ll be the one to get it fixed, and if you don’t know how to, you will be the one to find a solution.
You will need the usual qualifications – 17th or 18th edition is essential as well as Electrical NVQ Level 2 or 3.
Sign me up, please..!
As you can probably imagine, we have seen high demand for this position, but I'm looking for that someone who can give a little extra – to find out more and to be considered for this position you need to act quickly! Please send your CV to me – email@example.com and let’s have a chat about what sets you apart from all the other Engineers.