£20 - 21 per hour + OVERTIME
over 1 year ago
Temp to perm
Monday 7th October
Fancy working for one of the worlds largest FM providers on a large static estate in East London? If you have critical site or data centre experience and you want to work with a fantastic company that will not hesitate to put you through additional training and courses then this definitely is the job for you! Are you self motivated, and reliable, with the drive to push your career to the next level, in a company that will actively support this?
I’m looking for a number of engineers either electrically or mechanically biased to work for a genuinely fantastic company who are one step ahead of the competition when it comes to taking care of employees. This is working either on days or continental shifts whichever suits you on a critical site so previous critical or data centre experience is essential!
What’s in it for you?
- An hourly rate of up to £21ph with heaps of overtime and self employed methods of payment available
- Immediate start with temp to perm opportunities
- Working in a data centre with a team that will genuinely develop your training
- Static site near Canary Wharf - easily commutable and no travel required
- Continental shift pattern
- Day shift patterns
- On-site canteen
- Free onsite parking
You’ll be on-site in a prestigious building as part of a maintenance team You’ll be doing a mixture of PPMs and reactive maintenance on emergency lighting and fire alarms switchgear, cables, batteries, small power and lighting etc. but also have experience of turning your hand to the likes of AHUs, FCUs, basic plumbing, pumps and generators etc.
What you’ll need:
- City & Guilds Level 3 (MOETS) or recognised equivalent; or
- Mechanical Apprenticeship – gained within the building maintenance industry
- Health and Safety Training;
- Experience with similar maintenance duties including fault diagnosis, rectification.
- Experience in the Mechanical aspects of critical building PPM schedules
- Experienced in Mechanical installation work and pertinent test equipment
- Competent Person skills and experience along with:
- Good practical and technical skills.
- Communication skills.
- An understanding of engineering drawings and principles.
- The ability to work quickly and under pressure.
- The ability to manage a varied workload.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- HNC Building Services or equivalent
- Advanced Mechanical experience/knowledge
- Supervisory experience for future development
- L8 Domestic water treatment
If this sounds like you, and you’re looking to work for a rewarding and exciting business, then please apply with your CV today, detailing full work history and qualifications, and if you fit the bill I’ll be in touch to tell you more about this fantastic opportunity.