£13 - 16 per hour
7 days ago
Immediate start ? Exciting opportunity ? Varied multi skilled role ? If these are key points you are looking for in your next role why hang around ? I am currently recruiting for a range of roles for an established maintenance company to work out of their Newmarket office.These roles will be to carry out the Planned Preventative Maintenance and Reactive Activities in accordance with contractual agreements.
If you are an multi skilled engineer with an electrical bias looking for an immediate start mobile role don't hesitate !
What’s in it for you?
- An hourly rate of £14ph PAYE or £18ph self employed
- A company who will value you, and invest in your development and training
- The opportunity to work on a prestigious , interesting , exciting site
- A varied role within a company who has lots of projects running concurrently, so you’ll never be bored
- Van provided with fuel card and parking expenses
- Attractive working hours of 8-5 with travel time paid after first 30 minutes
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Multi-skilled Mobile Electrical Engineer with good all round experience,working throughout the Eastern area. The role will be to carry out the Planned Preventative Maintenance and Reactive Activities in accordance with our contractual agreements.
The ideal candidate will have worked for a similar building services company, who is also competent in carrying out minor electrical/fabric/plumbing repairs when required.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- C&G Level 2 and 3 Diploma Electrical Installation
- C&G 2360 Parts 1 & 2 (Test & Inspection cert preferred)
- 17th edition certificate
- Strong Electrical & Mechanical Maintenance experience
- Knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems
- Knowledge of building fabric and experience in carrying out basic fabric reactive repairs when required
- Sound understanding and experience of meeting Health & Safety obligations with regard to maintenance activities
- Must be prepared to work out of hours when required
- Have good communication and organisation skills
- Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Must have a full UK driving license
- Ability to work on own or as part of a team
- Participate in a call out rota
This is an immediate start so apply the via the link or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not have the experience or certificates required you will not be successful. This is an immediate start so don't hesitate!