£14.35 - 14.35 per hour
3 months ago
If you are looking for a Monday - Friday maintenance electrician role working with a friendly , welcoming , team on a 32 acre site with woodland , office buildings , educational buildings and even a farm then read on and apply via the link or send your CV to email@example.com
This is an immediate start temp to perm role for a charity on an educational site in the Mansfield area. The charity has been around for over 70 years and are currently looking for an experienced maintenance electrician to join their established estates team on a temp to perm basis as soon as possible. The site is across 32 acres and is described as a fantastic place to work with brilliant benefits once you go permanent such as life insurance , pension scheme and death in service. The staff on site are incredibly warm and welcoming and truly treat their engineers very well
What's in it for you
- An hourly rate equivalent of 28k per year with a £1500 per year standby payment
- Static site role with pool vans on site
- Monday - Friday 7am - 4pm or 10am -7pm working hours with no weekends required
- The opportunity to work on an exciting site with an array of facilities
- Brilliant benefits for permanent employees
- Temp to perm opportunity for the right person
- Free parking on site with a discounted canteen and coffee shop.
Planned maintenance programs and ad hoc maintenance requirements
- Undertake planned maintenance programs, effectively and to deadline.
- Respond to ad hoc requirements as they arise, including unblocking drains, minor repairs, changing light bulbs etc.
- Undertake general routine maintenance, checks and repairs.
- Remodelling of building units as required.
- Annual Thermostatic Mixing Valve (TMV) testing.
- Periodic Portable appliance testing (PAT) testing.
- Basic electrical repair
- Periodic alarm and emergency light testing, along with record reports and follow up on any identified failures
- Meeting and greeting contractors, supporting their work when required to do so
- Diagnose and rewire faults in commercial and domestic electrical systems across lighting, heating, CCTV and alarms
- Identify and order replacement parts
- Undertake routine and preventative maintenance and testing on installed systems
- Ensure new lighting, fire, and security installations are completed to manufacturer standards and compliant with latest edition regulations
- Ensure work complies with building regulations and follows all safety requirements
- Demonstrate familiarity with NICEIC requirements
- Review incidents captured on CCTV as required by Senior Management.
- Support safeguarding procedures by facilitating on site security and emergency arrangements.
- Liaison and call outs (In line with college procedures) with the appropriate senior manager on site/on call.
- Accurately and promptly record all incidents/near misses/concerns, bringing these to the immediate attention of your manager (or their deputy).
- Understand fire regulations, emergency and evacuation procedures and the need to co-ordinate matters with the appropriate manager(s) and emergency services.
- Respond to alarms and reset security systems as required.
- Secure buildings at the end of the day – ensure the security of windows and doors at the end of the day.
What you’ll need
- 18th Edition
- Full Driving License
- Enhanced DBS or be prepared to do one prior to starting
If this sounds like you and you’re looking for a role to start ASAP in a well respected Facilities Management business, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your full work history and qualifications, and I’ll get in touch to let you know more.