£30k - 31k per year + overtime
about 1 year ago
Are you an electrical maintenance engineer looking for a static role with a global FM service provider in Oxfordshire? If so this could be the role for you.
As a qualified electrical maintenance engineer, working as part of a team, you will be responsible for planned and reactive maintenance across the site. An on-site vehicle is available for transporting tools and equipment if required.
Additionally you can be assured of stability; the company is a leader in the FM world and we have been working with them for many years.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary of £31,000 and overtime availability
- Convenient work hours of 8am to 4.30pm
- 25 days holiday plus stats
- An opportunity to work for an established global company in the FM industry
- On-going training and development opportunities
- An interesting and expansive estate to maintain
- A static site meaning no more driving and getting stuck in traffic - enjoy the work / life balance
What you’ll need
- Experience of electrical maintenance within commercial or industrial buildings - this is open to candidates who have either static or mobile experience
- You’ll need to have an electrical qualification such as C&G Level 3 2330 or 2360
- 18th Edition
- You MUST be able to obtain clearance and will undergo DBS check
- Have understanding of SLA agreements and able to work towards meeting them
- A positive attitude and ability to liaise directly with the client
This is an opportunity to join a leading FM service provide on a large single site site contract. 1st stage interviews will be held via Microsoft Teams next week. If you are interested please respond with your CV asap to email@example.com