£28k per year + vehicle + benefits
about 2 years ago
Are you an experienced Maintenance Electrician based in the Nottinghamshire area?
If you are then we have a fantastic opportunity to join a globally recognised company that should not be missed!
We have a great opportunity to join the Maintenance Team on a prestigious site in Nottingham
We are recruiting on behalf of a successful international facilities company who offer 1st class facilities solutions to their clients across the globe.
They invest heavily in their employees making it a great place to work!
What’s on offer?
- £28,000 per annum plus opportunity for OT
- Pension (matched contributions up to 8%)
- 25 days holiday + stats!
- Ability to join a Sharesave scheme
- Various company perks (shopping vouchers discounts and holidays for example)
- Potential of a performance based annual bonus after 12 months
- Onsite canteen
Commutable from:Derby,Nottingham, Loughborough and Beeston
You will be supporting the Engineering Team Leader carrying out planned and reactive maintenance throughout the site which will include regular checks and routine inspections of the building services plants.
You will also be responsible for reporting any faults and identifying continuous improvement projects
Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with Health and Safety processes.
Candidate requirements for this role:
You will be an experienced electrically bias maintenance engineer, ideally within a building services or FM environment.
The following is also required for this role:
- Recognised apprenticeship Electrical engineering.
- IOSH would also be highly desirable.
- 17th Edition
- Health & Safety awareness
- A positive attitude and team player mind frame also goes a long way in this company
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a highly successful FTSE listed company who truly value their employees then apply today
Please do this by clicking apply on this page or by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.