£16.44 - 16.44 per hour
almost 3 years ago
4 weeks temporary work
Are you an experience Facilities Maintenance Engineer looking to work for one of the North West’s greatest Landmark venues? Do you enjoy working in an environment where you can utilise your communication skills?
My client is looking for a maintenance engineer with a strong background in the maintenance of commercial buildings. This is a temporary static position and is an opportunity to add a great company and venue to your portfolio.
- To provide event cover and a reactive first point of contact for all facility maintenance work requests
- To ensure availability and quality is maintained at all times
- Diagnose and repair faults to equipment
- Planned, preventative and reactive maintenance on a variety of systems within one building
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 17th Edition
- An electrical or mechanical City & Guilds qualification or equivalent
- Knowledge of CCTV
- Excellent knowledge of building systems
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexibility- as the job is Monday to Sunday, and can be evening or day time work